Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DandyNails- Chilled Down


Hello Everyone!

I have a pretty awesome polish to share with you all! I actually think it's my first DandyNails polish I've tried, and I love it! Today I have Chilled Down from the Winter Collection. You can find DandyNails on Etsy, as well as Ninja Polish.

Chilled Down is supposed to have an off white base, but to me it's more of a skin toned color. It has the most gorgeous gold and blue flecks. I don't really love the color with my skin tone, but I think the polish is stunning. I wish the base was either slightly more gray or white. I've been seeing a bunch of flecked polish lately, and I'm totally loving them! I think it's a good medium for those who aren't into glitter. I'm totally a glitter girl, but who doesn't like to mix it up every once in a while?! Application was  decent. I had to do three coats, but probably could have gotten away with two if I applied them a bit thicker. 

Three coats of DandyNails- Chilled Down
One coat of Poshe



Have you tried any flecked polishes that I should try?



9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The colours are really beautiful, and I love those flakes of gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! The gold flecks are my favorite part!

      Delete
  2. i haven't been into indies as much but this is really pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this, but know I wouldn't like it on myself. at least I get to see how pretty it is on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your corporate logo should serve as your avatar and/or background or profile picture. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Participate in challenges and sweepstakes. By simply participate in one challenge, your chances aren't incredible. Your chances are generously better, be that as it may, when you participate in various challenges consistently. Setting aside a little effort to participate in a couple of free challenges day by day could truly pay off later on. Make another email account only for this reason. You don't need your inbox flooding with spam. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete