Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Naild'it- Candy Wrapper

Hi Everyone!

I have my first polish from the brand Naild'it to show you all today! I've been eyeing this brand for months, literally months. I never got around to purchasing any. While browsing on Llarowe one day, I saw Candy Wrapper on sale for $9. You best bet I snatched it up! I'm so glad I did because it's gorgeous!

Candy Wrapper, I believe, was from the Naild'it Halloween Collection. To me this polish reminds me of Christmas lights in the snow. Like when a house is covered in snow, but you can still see the lights twinkling. I just love it! Candy Wrapper has a milky white base with all matte glitter. There's small hexes and shards in pretty much every color of the rainbow. I've come to realize that I really love shard glitter. Application was great! I never really needed to dab any glitter around. I need more polishes like this one!

Two coats of Naild'it Candy Wrapper
Two coats of Poshe



If you know of any other polishes like Candy wrapper, let me know! I need them all!






5 comments:

  1. play bazaar

    play bazaar Contests will also great ways to emphasize your latest products and to talk about with their neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A basic lucrative online undertaking can include book distributing. digital books are exceptionally mainstream at destinations like Amazon.com. A few creators have earned a great many dollars right now. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right , this ressembles with the christmas twinkling lights . how beautifulAapki News that looks and also this nail paint no doubt .

    ReplyDelete