Thursday, December 27, 2012

GlitterDaze- My White Lighter

Hi Everyone!

Today, I have one of my polishes I got for Christmas to show you! Would you all like to see a mini haul of the polishes I got for Christmas? Any who, the polish I have to show you is GlitterDaze- My White Lighter! My White Lighter is part of the GlitterDaze "A Charmed Halloween" collection, and I've wanted it since I laid eyed on it. Wanna know the best part? IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! I had absolutely no idea until I went into my closet and my nails were glowing! Even though it's part of a Halloween collection, I think it's a perfect Winter polish. You can find GlitterDaze on Etsy.

My White Lighter is so simple and stunning. It's a slightly baby blue tinted base with different sizes of blue glitters and shimmer. I did two coats of My White Lighter over two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The polish is slightly thick, and application was a bit tricky. Polish troubles aside, I totally love it. 

Two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Two coats of GlitterDaze- My White Lighter
One coat of Poshe



Isn't it just a perfect Winter polish?!




6 comments:

  1. Love this. It is a great winter polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the teal and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be consistent and you can employ branding to your advantage.satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be grounded in your assumptions regarding bringing in cash on the web. It despite everything requires some investment and exertion. Shut out an hour daily from your calendar to spend internet dealing with things, yet don't stop your normal everyday employment yet. It could be days or even a long time before you even realize what you are acceptable at. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aapki News Delhi

    Aapki News
    Aap Ki News
    as summer is approaching and so is some sunny nail paint colors just like you showed tangy blue color .

    ReplyDelete