Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Party Nails!

Hi Everyone!

I have some super fun Christmas nails to show you today! These are actually the first Christmas nails I've done all season. I work in retail and holiday hours are consuming my life at the moment. I haven't had much time to do anything to my nails but slap some polish on! I'm showing you the first of three JessiGeeWhiz glitters that I purchased a little while ago. The one I have for you today is called Christmas PJ's!

All of the JessiGeeWhiz glitters come in a little jar that contains 3.5g of glitter for $2.95. They are all solvent resistent, and are so absolutely gorgeous! There are a few different ways you can apply the loose glitter. I prefer to take a cheap, clear polish, I used Color Club, and just dap the brush into the glitter. Then apply it to the nail adding more clear polish as you go along to smooth it out. For me, it's the easiest, and least messy way to apply it. When I'm all done, I just wipe the brush off. Any glitter that got into the bottle just sinks, so it's easy to use the same clear polish over and over again! It also makes clean up WAY easier because you don't have glitter all over the place.

Christmas PJ's is made up of just red and green glitter. For such a simple combo, it sure it gorgeous! I used Zoya- Shawn as a base, and did two coats of Christmas PJ's. It seriously has amazing coverage for a loose glitter, and I think that also has to do with how I apply it. I don't find it to be any thicker then a regular glitter polish. On my ring finger I taped off a little tree and added a silver star. I'm excited to have such festive nails! 

Two coats of Zoya- Shawn
Two coats of JessiGeeWhiz- Christmas PJ's
Two coats of Poshe



I'm hoping to have a few more Holiday manicures up soon! 



6 comments:

  1. Pretty. You captured the glitter great in the photo too. I always have trouble with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar

    play bazaar Your audience will be excited to have the opportunity to win your product for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So as to bring in cash on the web, you'll must be composed. You ought to make a calendar and stick to it carefully. Try not to let interruptions remove you from your activity. Simultaneously, pencil in some an opportunity to go through with loved ones. The more devoted you are, the better. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  4. you explain it so nicely that this difficult task of
    Aap Ki News applying glitter over nail polish seems easy.

    ReplyDelete