Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reader's Choice Wednesday Featuring Tokidoki

Hi everyone! I'm sad to say that this is going to be the last Reader's Choice Wednesday for a little while. My Fall classes are starting soon. With my class schedule, along with work, I'm not sure if Wednesday's will be a good posting day or not. Hopefully RCW will be back, but for now it will be on hold.

I'm really excited for today's post because I was super excited to wear this polish! It's Tokidoki- Latte! I snagged this baby when it was on sale at Sephora for $6 and man was it worth it! It looks crazy gorgeous in the bottle and really stands out on the nail. Latte is made up of baby bluish-green glitters with magenta and holo bar glitter. SO FREAKING PRETTY! I'm not usually one for bar glitter but I really love it in Latte. It was surprisingly pretty opaque in three coats and wasn't to much of a top coat eater. I'm not sure if Sephora was phasing out of the Tokidoki line or not. But for real, if you can still get this polish, buy it. You will thank me later! Prepare to be blinded by the blingyness!

Three coats of Tokidoki- Latte
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



Btw, the Tokidoki character Latte is like a moo cow and a milk carton put together. Not entirely sure what that has to do with this polish... It's awesome, so who cares! Are you guys into bar glitter? I think I may be coming around...

Also, I updated my blog sale if anyone is interested!

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I've never bought bar glitter because I can just imagine it peeling off. I suppose I should try before jumping to conclusions :oP

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete