Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Catherine Arley- 677

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well! Today I have a polish from the brand Catherine Arley to show you! I did a Catherine Arley group order with a few ladies from a Facebook group I'm in. We ordered them back in the beginning of July and they came in the beginning of August.  The website we ordered them from is, I believe, a Belgian company. As far as I know that is the only place you can order them. You can find the website -->here<--.  Shipping was actually pretty cheap. Wanna know the most awesome part, they are about $2.30 a bottle! Not only are they cheap, they have a huge line of holographic polishes! You will see all the polishes I picked up in a future haul post!

The first polish I wanted to show you guys was number 677. It's a gorgeous raspberry holo! Now the holo in 677 isn't quite as strong as it is in other colors but it's still noticeable. It's more of a scattered holo. I will say that all of the Catherine Arley polishes seems to be nicely pigmented for holos. I only did two thin coats and it's perfect. I think it's crazy that these are pretty much dirt cheap and are so amazing! $2.30 is like a Sinful Colors polish plus tax! I highly recommend ordering these! Try getting a few friends together and doing a group order. It's beyond worth it! I think, in total, I personally paid around $30 for 8 polishes including shipping, CRAZY!

Two coats of Catherine Arley- 677
One coat of Poshe



Gorgeous, right? Are you excited to see more Catherine Arley polishes? Do you think you might order some of your own?!?

1 comment: