Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lush Lacquer- Spring Fling

How's everyones weekend going so far? I of course have another indie to show you today! It's Spring Fling from Lush Lacquer on Etsy. Now I'm not sure how I feel about this polish. I mean it's pretty, but it isn't what I expected. On me it turns into this peachy-pink but in their swatches it shows up as a true pink and it states that it is a "mauve-pink". I'm sure the peachiness comes from it's golden shimmer, which like I said is very pretty, but on my skin tone it's...blah. I'm also sad that the a majority of the hex glitter is stuck to the side of the bottle. Spring Fling is opaque at two coats but I did three because I wasn't happy with the amount of hex glitters on my nails. I'm super excited for some of their new polishes they released earlier this week! I'm on a June no buy though so maybe if I'm lucky i'll receive some from the wonderful ladies in my birthday group ;) Or maybe i'll buy some as a birthday present to myself seeing as how I turn 21 on the 11th, woohoo party time!!! Anywho, on to the pictures!

Three coats of Lush Lacquer- Spring Fling
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe




Have you guys tired any Lush Lacquer polishes yet? I have about 14 followers to go till I can do my 100 follower giveaway! It would be so awesome if I can hit 100 by my birthday! I'm almost to excited for the giveaway to wait, it's gonna be awesome!!!

3 comments:

  1. According to their Etsy they don't ship Internationally right now, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought birthday cake (I think that was the name). I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail. This does look peachy on you, yet it looks pink on the bottle. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on the way and now I'm looking forward to getting it.

    ReplyDelete