Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pink Kaviar

Holy heck Batman, it's my first post!!! This blog has been a long time coming, but with work, school and being lazy, I just haven't had the time. I finally bought a mini pack of the Recollections Micro Beads. A six pack was on sale for $2.99 at Michael's, score! Hence, my first post was born! There are quite a few blogger's who have already done tutorial posts on the "kaviar manicure",  including The PolishAholic. Be sure to check out her blog if you have any "how to" questions. If anyone has any feedback on my blog layout or photo's, please feel free to let me know! I am new at this remember :)

Three thin coats of Essie- Splash of Grenadine
Accent nails with Recollections Micro Beads in Passion
One coat of Poshe on my non-beaded nails



20 comments:

  1. Love this... very springy & I love the color! Great job & CONGRATS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! i actually really like this caviar nail look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mani looks super sweet. I love it!
    Just... maybe you'd want to call it "Kaviar", to make sure those dudes from Ciate don't poke you with their stupid "copyright" issue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first post ! I love your manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fish eggs. They are pur-ty! Nice color choice! Congrats on the new blog. I started one recently too, so pop over and visit me when you have a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mani! congrats on starting the blog :) have a question for you! I was checking out your stash list and saw u have a wonder beauty polish. I have been looking at them and want to know what you think of it? Please let me knw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, they're a bit odd lol. I used mine as a layering polish because it was somewhat sheer yet super thick. It's very pretty though!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! Can't wait for the next post :)
    I'm also a new blogger <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute mani I just love the color and cannot wait to see future post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is flawless!! My favorite kaviar nails yet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work! It seems like this caviar mani can be hard to do right. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your first post and I can't wait for the next ones!!! Good luck with your new blogging adventure! I just followed you. =) My blog is www.pamperwithpolish.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog and it is awesome! Just a thought though-you may want to disable your word verification. People can't see the letters and you may get more comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I just turned it off :)

      Delete
  14. There seem to be lots of new bloggers here, and I'm on that boat too! You gained yourself a new reader :)
    www.practicesafenails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it *_*
    I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete