Friday, April 27, 2012

KBShimmer- Berry Patch

Oh lawdy, I have another glitter to show you today! It also happens to be another KBShimmer. This polish is just so girly and fun! It was amazingly opaque for a baby pink. I only needed two coats, and the glitter applied very evenly. Well all of the glitter except for the blue hexes. Those needed a little work and I still didn't manage to get that many on my nails. Of course my non photo hand ended up with more. My bottle doesn't appear to have that many blue hexes, but I think that was intended. Regardless, I think this polish is amazing! I need to get my hands on some more KBShimmer polishes because the four that I ordered are blowing me away! Oh, how I love Indie polish <3

I also made a Jessica's Nail Tales Facebook if anyone is interested! I think I'm going to a giveaway when I hit 50 likes :D



Two coats of KBShimmer- Berry Patch
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



3 comments:

  1. This is oh so pretty! I love how cute and girly it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty color. I like the random blue hex glitter in polish.

    ReplyDelete